Run the D.O.G. for Your Heart Health
The eighth annual Run the D.O.G. fundraiser, benefiting Angels of Mercy will be held on Saturday, April 22rd, 2017.
Whether you are an experienced runner looking for your next race or you want to get started in a running event, the Run the D.O.G. is a great way to begin!
You can choose to participate in a either the 5k walk, a one mile fun run, or a 5k run in and around Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William and Mary. Runners may race individually or as part of a team.
Sign up here
- Awards top three overall men and women receive cash awards 1st $350, 2nd $200, 3rd $100.
- Top three finishers in each age group receive a custom medal.
- Overall Masters male and female receive cash award of $100.
- Top three male and female masters and walkers receive a custom medal.
- Fun Run and 5K finishers receive a custom finisher medal.
Have a group or company? Create a team and challenge someone else to race you!
- Team awards for Fastest Team, Largest Team and Largest Donation.
- Winning Teams receive custom plaque.
The race, conducted by Colonial Sports is sponsored by Colonial Sports, the Angels of Mercy Board ofDirectors, Henderson, Inc., Tidewater Physical Therapy Inc, Middleburg Bank and Sentara Hospital, RRCA, Colonial Road Runners, ASICS, and Clif Bar.
For more information, call Jeff Black, Program Manager at Angels of Mercy Medical Clinic, 757/645-7561.